Search


Friday 13 May 2016

Amrezy Makeup Snapchat Username

 Amra Olevic Snapchat Id


Most of you know me as Amrezy on Instagram but my real name is Amra. Amrezy was actually a nickname I got in high school and thought it would be the perfect username for Instagram, who knew it would sound so catchy lol. Lets start with childhood and move on up. I was born in Montenegro (Former Yugoslavia), came here when I was nine years old. I lived in Bosnia and Croatia for a couple of months before moving to the US. I mostly lived in New York majority of my life. I’ve lived in Brooklyn, Manhattan and the Bronx. I moved around a lot, and I liked the constant change. Got to meet so many people because of all the different schools I attended. I graduated high school in 2006, tried college out for a couple of semesters and absolutely hated it. I never had an interest for school, would spend most of my time sleeping on the desk lol. As I stated in a previous post I went to Make Up Designory beauty school shortly after graduating high school. I didn’t learn much and it was a total waste of time, good thing I didn’t depend on school to teach me things. I ended up learning everything through life experience. Ive always been self efficient, didn’t wait around for anyone to hand me favors. If I wanted something I would go for it, nothing stopped me. One of my strongest characteristics has been being persistent, I would break through walls if I had to. I always loved pushing limits, I guess I’m a daredevil in some kind of way. If everyone else was going right I would go left, thats just in my nature. I was raised by strict parents. They provided me everything but were super tough on me most of the time. I couldn’t always see eye to eye with them when I was younger so I moved out when I was 23. Best decision I’ve made so far. It taught me responsibility, courage and perseverance. I went through some really hard times, at certain points I didn’t even have money to eat. Lived with my boyfriend and both of us struggled together. Sometimes I look back and think how did we even make it? Through each others support we were able to learn from our mistakes and apply to our future endeavors. I especially grew a lot through the struggle, it changed me as a person. Not only did it make me humble but it taught me to appreciate every moment, and I knew I never wanted to relive the bad times ever again. Now I appreciate the smallest things, being able to pay bills and not go broke. I am truly grateful to be in the position I am today, I’m not rich but I am comfortable and that’s all I can ask for. If more comes then great but if it doesn’t I am happy knowing I am in a better place then where I was a couple of years ago. Money isn’t everything, yes it does pay the bills and supply a certain lifestyle, but some of the richest people are more miserable then you can imagine. There is so much more I want to write but it be would never ending lol, so I will finish off by saying you never really know where you will end up. If you have a dream go for it, other peoples opinions shouldn’t matter. Life is so much better when you follow your own instincts.


Snapchat Phones Stories celebrate the power of varied views. It’s a completely distinctive way to expertise what’s happening all over the globe through the eyes of our community.
Sometimes what’s happening goes on the far aspect the Snaps we’ve curated into a Story. Today, we’re introducing Story explorer.
Story explorer depends on technology developed by our analysis team to provide more depth to each Snap during a Story. once you see an instant that evokes or excites you, simply swipe up to appear at more Snaps of that very same moment – from each perspective.
It’s the primary time you’ll be able to experience that unbelievable game-winning dunk from thousands of perspectives throughout the arena – or feel like you’re right there on the scene once breaking news unfolds.
There community makes this potential by sharing Snaps among the moment and tributary various diverse views – an enormous thanks to Snap chatters everywhere for creating this dream a reality!
It launching Story explorer on the new york and L.A. Live Stories presently – with plans to roll out this technology across more Stories very soon!
She is so stunning. She is currently on Snapchat. She exploitation Snapchat often. She is a fitness model. Snapchat website is an application that is use on snapchat phones to urge more comprehend it there’s official snapchat web site where you’ll download snapchat app . you’ll download snapchat free. Snapchat on ios is additionally on the market.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Amrezy-Make-Up-328922583883139/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amrezy/

www.buildmytaste.com

Add Snapchat Id: amrezy

 

 



A photo posted by Amra Olević | Artist (@amrezy) on


TAGGED

No comments:

Post a Comment